Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group
Alzheimer’s Support Group
Meets The 4th Wednesday of the month
Dr. Geraldo Olivera’s office
Nancy Coppola, LCSW Facilitator
865 SE Monterey Commons
Stuart, FL 34997
Please R.S.V.P to Heather Parker at email@example.com or 772-546-1619 x9814
[Visit alz.org/seflorida to learn more about caregiver programs and resources. To further extend your network of support, visit ALZConnected®, our online community, at alzconnected.org.]
Build a support system with people who understand
Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiver challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.