New Patient Information
Riverview Community Mental Health Center graciously thanks you for choosing us, and we look forward to meeting with you. Below are some things to keep in mind while preparing for your new patient appointment:
- Please be aware of which office your appoointment is taking place, please call us to clarify.
- Download and complete registration forms, including PHQ-9 and Release of Information (if applicable)
- Please bring your ID and all insurance cards with you.
- We do ask that you arrive 15-20 minutes early, so that we may complete new patient charts.
- We are still requring facial protection, regardless of vaccination status.
COVID-19 & Mental Health
Riverview CMHC is committed to keeping our patients and staff safe, especially during COVID-19. We are conducting appointments through telemedicine, electronically submitting prescriptions and have had both offices medically cleaned for when we are able to reopen.
Port St. Lucie Police Department
121 SW Port St Lucie Blvd Building C, Port St. Lucie, FL 34984
Stuart Police Department
830 SE M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994